SpaceY mission is to promote and to foster the development of the European industry developing the user segment of space systems, i.e. the European GNSS downstream industry
The specific objectives of SpaceY are:
- To express the views of the downstream industry on all issues that have an influence on the development of the Satellite Navigation, Earth Observation and Satellite Communications markets
- To promote the use of Galileo, EGNOS, Copernicus, Govsatcom and other space-based secure connectivity system in all market segments and foster interoperability with other navigation and telecommunication systems
- To stimulate downstream technology and business development (terminals, applications and services) to maximise the potential of the space downstream applications market
- To help Space Y members address the market by providing them with the necessary background and network to foster business opportunities
- To support and assist in the European Space programme implementation
To get more information on SpaceY objectives, membership, constitutional members, structure of programmatic actions, please contact SpaceY secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.